Dandruff is quite disturbing especially for you who needs a lot of concentration during your work, thus looking for ways to treat dandruff naturally. Most of commercial anti-dandruff shampoos are actually have less effect than advertised, in fact, most of them will cause more irritation and worsen the symptoms. If you are using shampoo and conditioner that are not reducing your dandruff instead making your dry itchy scalp worse than the beginning, you’d better stop now and give your hair and scalp a break to see if it improves. Sometimes the chemical substances could make the redness and burning far worse and if steps are not taken quite soon you will end up with severe dandruff and the itching and burning and scalp problems may become quite agonizing.
The ways to treat dandruff naturally are usually not damaging at all and conditions the hair and scalp and gives it nourishment and can be reinforce and soothing without all the harsh chemicals and some simple, kitchen cupboard remedies can help to soothe the red itchy scalp and flakiness.
7 Ways to Treat Dandruff Naturally
- Salt rubbed into the hair and scalp is another home remedy that may help you get rid of the dandruff
- Cold Tea with half a lemon squeezed into it, apply to scalp and leave for one hour, then rinse off
- Massage hair and scalp with corn oil and leave on at least one hour. Shampoo off –
- Massage olive oil with 5 drops of Tea Tree essential oil, leave on as long as possible. Shampoo off
- Massage with apple cider vinegar diluted with water onto scalp, leave on one hour and wash off
- Massage Neem soap into your hair and scalp and rinse off
- Believe it or not Mayonnaise is excellent to condition hair and scalp because of the oil in it.
If you have any problem with unwanted hair, visit www.hairremoval.web.id to get you help. this depilatory powder works miraculously and give you permanent result. contact for inquiry and other questions related to Puff-IT Miracle powder.