Tips & Tricks
Tips and Tricks for using Permanent Hair Removal Puff-IT:
- Only use EPILATORY permanent hair removal methods and use tweezers afterwards. If your hair is very thick, you will need to perform epilatory hair removal more than once before you can start using tweezers.
- EXFOLIATE yourself everyday to keep skin smooth and to avoid ingrown hairs.
- Avoid any skin lotions wherever possible and do not take any skin nutrients or anything that may nourish your skin. Most of them will nourish hair growth as well. Use baby oil occasionally to keep skin from drying out. If you are using sunscreen or sunblock, choose ones with little or NO vitamin A, Vitamin C or E, or use as little as possible.
- Do not use on cuts, or sunburned or irritated skins.
- Avoid shaving or other DEPILATORY hair removal methods which do not remove hair from the roots.
- Treat areas individually to see particular results.
- The key is PATIENCE & REGULAR USAGE; you do not have to puff excessively for thicker hairs – just spread it evenly and see the results afterwards.