The instructions that come with the hair removing product only take you so far. Here are some extra steps and tips to help you make the most of your Nads.
1. Wait until the hair you wish to remove is at least 1/4 inch long.
2. Heat the container in the microwave oven. For a full jar, heat it about 15-20 seconds. For a half jar, heat for about 10 seconds. The consistency of the contents should be a little thicker than maple syrup.
3. Apply a generous amount of baby powder to your skin. Baby powder helps the Nads to stick only to the hairs and not so much to your skin. This will make the product more effective and less painful.
4. Apply Nads with the applicator stick in the direction of your hair growth. Only a thin layer of the product is necessary.
5. Use the strips provided and press it onto your skin. Feel free to rub the strip a few times just to be thorough.
6. Remove the strip quickly in the opposite direction of hair growth. For example, if you applied the Nads in a downward direction, pull the strip upward.
7. You can use the same strip over again on different areas.
8. Tweeze strays.
9. Rinse skin with water.
10. Apply lotion.